Roulette has offered a lot of glamor, mystery, and excitement to all the casino-goers since the 17th century. This game is very much popular in the casino world because the rules of this game are relatively simple and easy than other games. Ergo, the rules are very much easy to understand, if you want to learn “How to play online roulette?” then have a look at this article. We have provided you will all the steps that are very much important to know before playing online roulette. Let’s get started:
- Know the equipment- Playing free roulette canada is very much easy and simple, it is French for “Little Wheel.” On this wheel, there are 36 numbers and a 0 but on some of the American tables, there are 00. After knowing all this, you should know that a croupier sends a small white ball that is spinning and it lands on one of the numbers after it stops spinning. Therefore, the bets are placed on the table, correlating with slots the ball can possibly land on.
On the table there are few numbers as well as options, have a look to know them: Even, Odd, Black, Red, 1st 12, 2nd 12, and 3rd 12, 1-18 and 9-36. Hence, these are the only options there on the Roulette.
- Know the different inside bets- While playing online roulette, you have to anticipate the number or type of pockets on which the ivory ball is going to land. To do this, there is a range of bets you can make. Therefore the inside bets or bets placed on specific numbers are generally having higher-paying odds. You can bet:
- Straight up, betting on a single number pays 35 to 1.
- Split betting on two numbers pays 17 to 1.
- Street betting on three numbers pays 11 to 1. Ergo, their numbers can be bet with just one chip and it can be placed on the end of any street on a table map.
- Corner betting on four numbers pays 8 to 1.
- The chip on the table lies on the intersections of four numbers.
- Six lines betting on 6 numbers pay of 5 to 1. Additionally, in American roulette there is five number bet which covers, “0, 00, 1, 2, and 3” and pays 6:1. Therefore, row 00 and 0 pay 17:1.
- Learn about outside bets- These bets do not involve specific numbers and are made outside of the number map. Hence, the name:
- Color betting pays 1 to 1.
- Even or odd betting pays 1 to 1.
- Column or betting on 12 numbers pays 2 to 1.
- Dozen betting pays 2 to 1.
- High or low bets pay 1 to 1. After all, this realizes your odds. Here you are completely done, you can now easily enjoy the online betting games. Place your bets on roulette online games and win cash prizes and other bonuses.
Hence, this is all that you should know before playing the roulette games. For having more information in detail, let us know through comments.